I am really behind on updates but I have been literally jammed packed for the last month. I will update this blog- but know that more in depth blogs will hopefully be soon to come.
I have spent the last 10 days traveling from Paris to London to Barcelona. Along with the updates, the weekend before I left for one of Switzerland’s main cities called Zurich. I went with the au pair group. We had fun trying to stay warm and visiting Zurich’s big Christmas Market. Zurich is known as having the highest standard of living in the world. I believe it- for being a good sized city I didn’t see any poor or beggars. They are a bit confident/cocky about their city that they refer to themselves as Switzerland’s First City. A little presumptuous- probably.
My solo journey the following week was one packed with tourist spots, hostels, and adventure of course. I will look forward to writing entries of each one individually. Just thought I would give a little teaser to keep everyone hanging in suspense for the next entries.
Haha really just excusing my laziness in writing
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment